PAYMENT AND REFUND POLICY
Thank you for your purchase. At Zeoform, ZEO IP Pty Ltd, our intent always that our customers are the hero. We stand behind our tangible and educational and personal one on one products with pride. We do understand that sometimes things don’t work out the way we had expected and therefore if this is the case for you, please follow the instructions below to proceed with changing, or adjusting your order.
Payments are accepted through our payment gateway and partner; Stripe. Stripe has been audited by a PCI-certified auditor and is certified to PCI Service Provider Level 1. This is the most stringent level of certification available in the payments' industry. To accomplish this, we make use of best-in-class security tools and practices maintaining a high level of security at Stripe.
- Notification and enquiries
All notifications, cancellations and refund enquiries must be made in writing, email to email@example.com including date of receipt of purchase, item you purchased, proof of purchase, explanation of cancellation, refund or otherwise.
- Claims for non-receipt of services
Zeoform, ZEO IP Pty Ltd will not be liable for any claims of non-receipt of services that was a result of an incorrect email or mailing address and/or mobile phone number provided by the customer to ZEO IP Pty Ltd. The customer is responsible for providing the correct/working email address and/or mobile phone numbers.
- Disputed charges
If incorrectly charged, by Direct Debit or Credit Card, you agree to immediately notify ZEO IP Pty Ltd as soon as practical that you become aware of the incorrect charge.
- Fraudulent credit card charges or fraudulent claims
All requests to negate charges are investigated by our technical department and legal advisors. If you make a fraudulent claim for unauthorized card usage, we will report this to your card issuer and the police.
- Available funds, Authorisation to draw funds and change of payment method
- It is your responsibility to ensure that sufficient funds are available in the nominated account to meet a drawing on its due date.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that the authorisation given to draw on the nominated account is identical to the account signing instruction held by the Financial Institution where the account is based.
- It is your responsibility to advise ZEO IP Pty Ltd if the account nominated by you to be drawn against is transferred or closed.
- It is your responsibility to arrange with ZEO IP Pty Ltd a suitable alternate payment method if you wish to change the account where payments are made from.
- At ZEO IP Pty Ltd discretion an administration fee of 10% may also be charged for each drawing returned unpaid.
- Refund policy for Annual Subscriptions (Educational products)
Annual subscription renewals will be refunded if ZEO IP Pty Ltd is notified within the first 7 days before the due date of your subscription annual payment which occurs on the 15th of the month. No refunds will be granted for notifications received after this date. Any refund will be calculated on a pro-rata basis, excluding setup fees and administration fees (if any).
6.1 ZEO IP Pty Ltd Education Subscription fee
The ZEO IP Pty Ltd Education subscription fee payable to ZEO IP Pty Ltd has an initial 30-day money back satisfaction excluding administration fee.
If you are not 100% completely satisfied with our Educational service within the first 30 days of signing up, you will be given a full refund of the contracted amount excluding setup fees and administration fees (if any).
This policy does not apply to any other additional chargeable services utilised during this period such as Alerts and Notifications messages.
6.2 Refund of unused users or alerts
ZEO IP Pty Ltd will not refund the difference should you wish to decrease your subscription tier prior to the expiry date of your subscription service.
6.3 Student enrolment fees
Students must advise ZEO IP Pty Ltd that they are withdrawing from a subject or course enrolment. No refund will be paid for withdrawals.
Note: A refund administration fee of $200 applies to all refund applications.
ZEO IP Pty Ltd will offer refund to students under the following circumstances:
- Where ZEO IP Pty Ltd cancels a subject in which the student has enrolled or where the commencement of the subject or module is postponed for more than 12 weeks.
In the unlikely event that Mentor Education defaults, for unforeseen reasons, and is unable to provide a course of study or continue a course of study Mentor Education will arrange for student to enrol in a similar course of study and receive full recognition for any successfully completed units of study already undertaken.
Payment of Refund
Refunds are paid in Australian dollars, within 28 business days from the date the student lodges a written request with a completed Course Cancellation Request form and with accompanying evidence.
No tuition fee refund is payable if:
- The student formally withdraws from the program after commencement. In this case the student is liable to pay the full tuition fee and any expenses, costs or disbursements incurred in recovering the tuition fees.
- Terms and conditions of the contract between the student and Mentor Education are breached
- The student's enrolment is cancelled by Mentor Education
Tuition fee transfers after the program has commenced are solely at the discretion of Mentor Education and are only made if the student is more suitably places in another institutional program for academic reason.
The following fees are non-refundable:
- Fees charged for administrative services e.g. extension fees, reprints for transcripts etc.
- Course enrolment fees
- Tuition fees or subscription fees.
- Protection of student fees. Protection of student fees are in place by policy for these details.
The responsible officer for the implementation and relevant training of this policy is the ZEO IP Pty Ltd.
Policy updated 4 August 2020.
For more details on the refund policy please review your initial purchase
- Refund policy for tangible products
Upon acceptance of the purchase of ZEO IP Pty Ltd tangible products, you are required to use and follow all instructions for the use and containment of Zeoform Micro Pulp ™ and Zeoform Technical Tubes and Veneers. If there is an issue with the product upon delivery due to the packaging or breakages please note that you will have to follow the instructions as above to apply for a refund or a replacement, (charges for reshipping will the customers' responsibility). If you do not qualify or adhere to the Terms and Conditions of use of a ZEO IP Pty Ltd all services, refunds, and replacements will not be applicable.