Scale Your Business, Sustain The World
Don’t miss this exclusive opportunity to scale your business with the world’s most renewable and sustainable mouldable material.BOOK YOUR FREE STRATEGY SESSION
Do you sometimes ask
yourself these questions?
- Where can I find new ways to grow my business?
- How can I leverage my infrastructure to create new products and enter adjacent markets?
- How can I align my business with global demand for sustainable, green and ethical products?
- How can I create a new competitive advantage?
- Where can I learn more about the exciting world of nanocellulose materials?
- How can I convert plant fibre feedstock into new revenue streams?
As a major industry player, it can be really hard to change direction quickly and easily.
You’re under daily pressure to maintain profitability and respond to your competitors. Markets change and customers disappear faster than ever before.
When you go to work, every day you’re told you have to innovate and come up with “the next big thing.”
To grow your business, it takes the right product to enter the right market.
That’s why we created Zeoform Micro Pulp™.
We’ve done all the hard work for you.
We’ve cracked the code to deliver the world’s most renewable and sustainable material - at industrial scale.
Now you don’t need to invent the next best thing, you just need to partner with Zeoform to create sustainable, marketable products.
When you work with Zeoform, you’ll have a clear roadmap for growing your business and a competitive market position you can bank on for years to come.
HERE’S HOW THE ZEOFORM PULPERS LICENCE WORKS
Source recovered paper, hemp, bagasse, recycled natural textiles, plant & vegetable fibres ... whatever contains cellulose can be transformed.
From low-value waste to new revenue streams quickly and easily.
We give you everything you need - process technology, know-how, decision making support, manufacturing solutions, PLUS 30 years of experience.
Are you ready to produce a brand new super material?
Count the money, feel good. As a Zeoform Pulping Licensee, not only can you produce and distribute Zeoform Micro Pulp™, there are a wealth of other business benefits you will receive too.
Do you want to learn more?.
ALL ZEOFORM PULPING LICENSEES GET ACCESS TO
- 30 years of nanocellulose research, development and know-how.
- Proprietary process technology and all training programs.
- Exclusive one-on-one mentoring and full customer support.
- Access to best-in-class expert engineers and consultants.
- Rights to make and sell Zeoform Micro Pulp™.
Zeoform has been in the business of commercialising nanocellulose process technology since 2010. Each week we answer enquiries from top businesses around the world.
Companies like Google, Toyota, IKEA and Versace all want to know how Zeoform Micro Pulp™ can help them unleash new products and grow their business.
Zeoform has guided thousands of businesses to make important market decisions throughout the world.
The 6 Steps to Become a Successful Zeoform Pulpers Licensee
Analyse existing trends, anticipate market demand, and identify new sources of growth.
Assess opportunities, constraints, and develop your vision and business case. Determine the size of pulp mill most suited to your business model.
Identify the key design criteria, process flow, and capital cost estimates.
Quantify projected feedstock inputs, production rates, and refining technology.
Make a recommendation.
Pilot Trials &
Work with a reputable research centre to confirm plant configuration, specific energy consumption, loadings, and other refining parameters.
Refine, measure and de-risk.
Basic & Detailed
Outline the engineering process. Complete detailed diagrams and drawings for all equipment, instrumentation, controls, energy, water, suppliers, economics, and environmental impact.
Proceed to procurement.
Procure, receive, and install equipment.
Test and commission equipment.
Evaluate and refine production processes.
OUR “SUSTAINABILITY” GUARANTEE
Independent experts have evaluated the performance of Zeoform Micro Pulp™ and confirmed its extreme sustainability.
You’ll be producing a material that’s so safe you can eat it.
Detailed technical data sheets - that quantify just how sustainable Zeoform Micro Pulp™ is - are available on request to qualified applicants before final purchase.
OUR “SCALABILITY” GUARANTEE
Unlike others cellulose based solutions, our technology is viable and scalable in the commercial world. We partner with world-class pulping technologists and engineers, bringing you a proven and rigorous engineering roadmap to guarantee your success.
This means all of your decisions are well informed and based on best-practice engineering and commercial principles. This gives you peace of mind and confidence to make smart business decisions.
We Support You With Everything You Need
To Grow Your Business
Create a product vision that gives you the confidence and clarity to advance into a rapidly-developing future.
Develop a step-by-step plan specific to your business - one that will help you scale up profitably and sustain strong growth over time.
Identify strategies to overcome your biggest challenges, market obstacles, and drive demand.
TECHNOLOGY & KNOW HOW
Access sustainable process technology and know-how to help you turn low-value plant fibre into unique, high-value products.
NOT SURE IF A ZEOFORM PULPERS LICENCE
IS RIGHT FOR YOU?
The Zeoform Pulpers Licence isn’t for everyone. We want to help you decide if it's right for you - so you don’t waste time, money and effort.
WHO IS A ZEOFORM PULPERS LICENCE FOR?
- Agricultural cooperatives who want to transform their feedstock into a valuable commodity
- Large food processing businesses who want to transform food waste into a valuable commodity
- Traditional pulp and paper businesses with under-utilized assets and infrastructure seeking new revenue streams and competitive advantage
- Timber and wood businesses that want to upcycle waste material and leave trees in the ground
- Well-funded entrepreneurs wanting to deliver new, truly sustainable materials to the supply chains of the world
- Governments investing to strengthen local economies, create jobs, grow GDP
- Organisations and communities seeking to build low-cost sustainable housing
- Primary producers looking to diversify into sustainable commodities and offset carbon emissions from existing activities
- Social impact funds seeking to create real industrial impact and regenerative futures
WHO IS A ZEOFORM PULPERS LICENCE NOT FOR?
- Businesses lacking the resources to change and explore new opportunities
- Businesses not wanting to develop new revenue streams and product opportunities
- Businesses not ready to invest in growth and innovation
- Businesses without access to growth funding
- Businesses that are content to produce plastics and other toxic materials
- Businesses without corporate social and environmentally responsible policies