The Next Big Thing In Your Industry:
Zeoform Micro Pulp™
The solution that will help your company stand out from the crowd.Book Your Training Now
Nano- and Micro-fibrillated cellulose (NMFC) is a material made of highly engineered plant fibres used by industry as a material additive. Zeo IP leverages NMFC science to make Zeoform Micro Pulp™, a complete manufacturing material requiring no additives at all!
Are you struggling to become more sustainable? Do you have a specific need that can't be met with your current materials and methods?
- Cellulose is the most abundant natural polymer on the planet.
- Green products are great for business.
- Products made without toxins and binders are good for everyone.
- Clean technology is great for your community.
- Repurposing waste is great for the biosphere.
- Biodegradable materials leave no trace.
Are You Concerned About The Growing Waste in The World?
It’s no secret there’s a waste problem in the world. Landfills, oceans and waterways are overflowing with pollution. In fact, microplastic has now invaded the human food chain. Climate change is upon us, species are being impacted, and the natural world is eroding.
The world is divided. Some people and organisations remain dormant, whilst others are actively pursuing solutions. Research shows that the early adopters, who catch the innovation wave early, outperform everyone else in the long run. It’s no wonder that authentic leaders are willing to question conventional wisdom and are looking for new answers.
The great untapped resources include agri-waste, paper waste, food processing waste, textile waste and more. What if we could turn all this waste into useable wood replacements and manufacturing materials? How many forests would regenerate? How many homes could we build? How many lives could be improved?
The Zeoform 9-Step Value Transformation Method makes this all possible.
THREE COMMON FEEDSTOCKS YOU CAN USE TODAY
(IN ADDITION TO RECOVERED PAPER)
Bamboo is a major forest product found in all regions of the world.
Renowned for long and strong fibres, Hemp is the most versatile plant in the world.
Grown the world over, Sugarcane Bagasse is readily available and cheap.
THE ADVANTAGES OF MANUFACTURING WITHOUT GLUES AND BINDERS
- Most glues contain solvents and volatile organic compounds
- Most glues do not biodegrade
- Glues and binders are complex and messy
- Glues and binders take time to use
- Offgassing is poisonous and harms health
THE IMPORTANCE OF WATER EVAPORATION
The key behind Zeoform Micro Pulp success lies with controlling water evaporation because it enables hydroxyl bonding and fibre entanglement - two things any good scientist knows how to do!
The key variables that can enhance this process are pressure and heat or a combination of both. By using purpose-built equipment, you are able to speed up the bonding and entanglement process.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
The 3-Stages for Fibre Bonding and Entanglement
Stage 1: Non-entangled Cellulose nanofibres
Individualised nanofibres (pulp) suspended in water
Stage 2: Semi-entangled Cellulose nanofibres
Hydroxyl Groups Ready For Bonding (50% Dewatered)
Stage 3: Fully-entangled Cellulose nanofibres
Bonded Hydroxyl Groups (100% Dewatered)
Water Evaporation: Method #1. Solar Drying
Water Evaporation: Method #2. Heated Air
Water Evaporation: Method #3. Dehumidification System
ZEOFORM MICRO PULP FOR ACHIEVING
Using materials that would otherwise go to waste or be thrown into landfills has always been important to ZEO IP.
Our commitment towards making green products doesn't stop at just repurposing waste;
every part of the production line is an opportunity to reduce, recycle, reuse and repurpose.
Products and working environments that are free from toxic chemicals and processes support the health and wellbeing of all people.
Our commitment is to mental and physical well-being, whereby humanity is free from the stress of climate change and empowered to create a restorative future.
We Are Here To Help You Turn Sustainability Into Success.
Learn how to make innovative materials and products from cellulose and agriwaste.
Get your licence to make materials and products using Zeo IP’s proprietary technology.
Design, test and implement new product and innovation strategies using our expertise.
Develop new samples, models and concepts using our infrastructure and expertise.
NOT SURE IF THE ZEOFORM 9-STEP VALUE TRANSFORMATION METHOD IS RIGHT FOR YOU?
The Zeoform 9-Step Method isn’t for everyone. We want to help you decide if it's right for you, so we don’t waste your time and money.
WHO IS THE ZEOFORM 9-STEP VALUE TRANSFORMATION METHOD FOR?
- Entrepreneurial startups wanting to enter the world of plant-based materials
- C-Suite executives wanting to use sustainability as a competitive advantage
- High net-worth groups wanting to develop new opportunities in the world of sustainability.
- Food processing businesses who want to transform food waste into value
- Primary producers looking to diversify.
- Recipients of social impact funds seeking new opportunities.
WHO IS THE ZEOFORM 9-STEP VALUE TRANSFORMATION METHOD NOT FOR?
- Businesses without resources to invest in their future.
- Mainstream businesses that are not ready for climate change.
- Businesses that are content to keep on doing what they’ve always done.
- Businesses without authentic corporate social responsibility.
- Businesses that don’t align to Zeo’s 3-P’s Framework.