Sustainable Product Solutions.
Zeoform is your new opportunity to grow your business with technology using the world’s most renewable molding material.BOOK YOUR FREE STRATEGY SESSION
Do you sometimes ask
yourself these questions?
- Where can I find new, innovative and sustainable materials to grow my business?
- How do I align my business with global demand for ethical, sustainable, and authentically green products?
- My major competitors are evolving fast; how can I secure a new competitive advantage?
- How can I avoid green-wash in my quest for sustainability?
- How can my business be more sustainable?
- How do I remove toxins and non-renewable materials from my supply chain?
As a major brand or manufacturer, it’s nearly impossible to find a quick and genuine competitive edge.
Almost every day one of your biggest competitors launches a new product or innovation. Or they try a new marketing spin to differentiate themselves from everybody else.
It’s hard to come up with a point of difference that sets you apart from your competition - especially one that increases your revenue AND benefits the environment, animals and planet.
That’s why we created the Zeoform Makers Licence - to give you a competitive edge.
We’ve developed the roadmap for you.
With more than 30 years of nanocellulose research and know-how, we’ve developed Zeoform Micro Pulp ™ - the world’s most renewable moulding material.
We’ve taken nanocellulose to another level, beyond an “additive”, and turned it into a truly sustainable manufacturing solution for the 21st century.
With a Zeoform Makers Licence, you get access to the process technology and know-how you need to produce sustainable products using Zeoform Micro Pulp ™.
HERE’S HOW THE ZEOFORM MAKERS LICENCE WORKS
We provide you with everything you need to know to transform your business from where it is now to where you want it to be.
You take your existing products (or new concepts) and transform them into a market-leading sustainable success.
Count money, feel good. Be grateful, and give back.
ALL ZEOFORM MAKERS LICENSEES GET ACCESS TO
- 30 years of nanocellulose research, development and know-how.
- Proprietary process technology and specialised training programs.
- Exclusive one-on-one mentoring, case studies and full customer support.
- Access to best-in-class expert engineers and consultants.
- Rights to manufacture and brand products using Zeoform Micro Pulp™.
Zeoform has been in the business of commercialising nanocellulose process technology since 2010. Each week we answer enquiries from top businesses around the world.
Companies like Google, Toyota, IKEA and Versace want to know how Zeoform Micro Pulp ™ can help them unleash new products and grow their business.
Zeoform has guided thousands of businesses to make important market decisions throughout the world.
The 6 Steps to Become a Successful
Zeoform Makers Licensee
BUILD A VISION
Clarify an authentic vision to sell sustainable products using the world's most innovative and renewable materials.
Brainstorm your ideas, conduct detailed research, decide on which product you want to develop further.
BUILD A BRAND
Make your customer your hero, develop your brand story, map your customers’ journey and develop great copy.
BUILD A ROADMAP
Plan for success, identify key objectives and results, build consensus, manage disruption and develop key strategies.
Invest in your leaders and teams, maintain motivation, constantly reflect and improve, and pioneer your way to success.
Count money, feel good. Be grateful, and give back.
OUR “SUSTAINABILITY” GUARANTEE
Independent experts have evaluated the performance of Zeoform Micro Pulp ™ and confirmed its extreme sustainability.
You’ll be producing a material that’s so safe you can eat it.
Detailed technical data sheets - that quantify just how sustainable Zeoform Micro Pulp ™ is - are available on request to qualified applicants before final purchase.
OUR “SCALABILITY” GUARANTEE
Unlike others, our technology is viable and scalable in the commercial world. We partner with world-class pulping technologists and engineers, bringing you a proven and rigorous engineering roadmap to guarantee your success.
This means all of your decisions are well informed and based on best-practice engineering and commercial principles. This gives you peace of mind and confidence to make smart business decisions.
We Support You With Everything You Need
To Grow Your Business
Create a product vision that gives you the confidence and clarity to advance into a rapidly-developing future.
Develop a step-by-step plan specific to your business - one that will help you to scale up profitably and sustain strong growth over time.
Identify strategies to overcome your biggest challenges and market obstacles, and drive demand.
TECHNOLOGY & KNOW HOW
Access sustainable process technology and know-how to help you turn low-value plant fibre into unique, high-value products.
NOT SURE IF A ZEOFORM MAKERS LICENCE
IS RIGHT FOR YOU?
The Zeoform Makers Licence isn’t for everyone. We want to help you decide if it's right for you so we don’t waste your time, money and effort.
WHO IS A ZEOFORM MAKERS LICENCE FOR?
- Manufacturers and suppliers of all sizes looking to create competitive advantage and improve business practices
- Ecopreneurs who want a breakthrough business opportunity to make sustainable products
- Brands looking to align with global demand.
- Visionary business owners looking for first-mover or fast-follower advantage.
- Cooperatives looking to strengthen local economies and create jobs.
- Cashed-up hemp entrepreneurs looking to diversify and value add to hemp fibre waste.
- Governments, industry and employment bodies looking to protect jobs, retrain, redeploy and strengthen local economies.
- Artisans wanting to produce high-end, ecological products.
- Social impact funds and philanthropists that want to create self-sustaining business opportunities that do good for the people and the planet
- Governments and agencies providing low-cost sustainable housing.
WHO IS A ZEOFORM MAKERS LICENCE NOT FOR?
- Plastic injection-moulding and 3D businesses looking for a bioplastic solution.
- Plastic blow-moulding and water bottle manufacturers trying to become green.
- Plastic bag manufacturers looking for an ecological replacement.
- Businesses not wanting to access new revenue streams and products.
- Businesses who are not ready to invest in growth.
- Businesses that are content to produce toxic materials and unsustainable products.