Many cultures, One planet, One purpose
Zeoform's mission is to assist businesses to grow rapidly without the use of toxic materials. Our proprietary products support this mission as a solution for all sizes of business and operations with the main objective to eliminate toxic chemicals and materials from production, to keep trees standing and leave oil in the ground.
Zeoform's key objectives are to always protect the environment and support businesses to do the same by offering solutions to operate that are in accordance with Ecologically Sustainable Development (ESD).
ESD requires the effective integration of economic, environmental, social and equity considerations in decision-making processes. ESD aims to provide for the needs of present generations without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs.
- Precautionary Principle: If there is a threat to the living environment of people or the planet, or we are unsure if there will be, we will work to reduce the chance of serious implications through investigation and consultation with the appropriate and respective parties.
- Intergenerational equity: Zeoform works to always ensure that the health, diversity and productivity in our present generation does no harm to future generations and in fact benefits and serves future generations.
- Conservation of biological diversity and ecological integrity: Zeoform is invested in the redesign of the harmful effects of climate change and pollution. Through our super-material, we offer alternatives for the conservation of our forests, animals and natural environment, carbon sequestration, and offer a solution that is ecologically strong and enhances the biodiversity of a region.
- Improved valuation and pricing of environmental resources: Assess and value all our acquisitions and infrastructure costs concerning the environmental costs and benefits. Utilise this information when ever we make decisions within our business or assist those we do business with.
Through the implementation of this Environmental Policy Zeoform is committed to always ensure that our materials, communications and conduct is as pure as nature intended. We understand that individually we are a part of nature and that our own personal health effects the health of the planet and vica versa, therefore we will always:
- Be up to date on green fiscal policies to benefit our practice.
- Minimise our carbon footprint.
- Work tirelessly to eliminate toxic materials through substituting them with our 100% non-toxic materials.
- Invest in local and global communities to implement our solutions.
- Always recommend ethical supply of water, energy and labour and vet suppliers to ensure that this is always upheld.
- Promote the reuse of our materials in their existing supply chains.
In all of Zeoform's operations we are committed to fulfilling our environmental and corporate responsibility charters. Our objective is to create a sustainable business that is good for us but also good for the planet and future generations. These objectives and commitments are backed internally by audits and performance indicators that are consistently addressed and improved by our management and suppliers.